Incubationer LTD

Monday, December 28, 2009


Panic Away & Linden Method - unbiased Reviews


Don't you hate biased reviews on Panic Away & The Linden Method from numerous websites? It's very frustrating and horrible for such people to write biased reviews JUST to get commission when people buy the products; and worststill, the "reviewers" did NOT even buy the products themselves to test it! I am sure you are here because you are about to buy the product and you ask doubting questions like "Do Panic Away really work? Is Panic Away a scam or a fraud?" or "Do The Linden Method really work? Is Linden Method a scam or a fraud?" or the most famous question I've seen in community forums, "Panic Away program and the Linden Method - which one is better?"

I promise you that what I will write about the reviews is UNBIASED. I have bought the programs myself (yes, it cost me a bomb!) to see which one really works.


Here's a little background about myself:
I have been a survivor of panic attacks for 13-years now (at this point of writing); experienced my very first-attack during 1996 and since that very year, it has became a disorder; I was only 7-years old at that time. I didn't know about my condition at all till the year 2005 which is 9 years after my first attack. Yes, you read it right, I didn't know anything about my condition till 9-years later - I was suffering without any knowledge on it.

At that moment, no one believed about my condition: I told my parents about my symptoms and they scolded me for lying to them or ridiculed me for thinking too much; friends would think I am just trying to attract attention.
On that very year 2005, a routine health checkup was being conducted. I told the nurse about my condition, and my case was forwarded to the hospital. There, I met my psychologist and psychiatrist. I told them about my condition and they confirmed that I have a panic disorder. They immediately prescribed me medication (20 mg of prozac - to be taken everyday).

When my condition improved, the dosage level dropped to 10mg on alternate days. Now I'm officially out of medication
So I understand how you feel - the constant fear and such negative feelings and thoughts. I am here to help you on this dilemma, believe me.

And yes, Panic Away and The Linden Method did help me, in a way.
So let's get it started - the comparison.


THE PANIC AWAY PROGRAM Review:


Frankly speaking, after reading all the contents of it, the program contains a little bit of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy thing. It is what Psychologist always do when you consult them. But the big difference is that the Panic Away Program teaches you the famous "One Move" technique (the program is famous for this).

Here are the contents of the book:

1. Definition of Anxiety
2. Myths And Misinterpretation
3. The One Move
4. Application of the One Move
5. General Anxiety
6. To Medicate or Not
7. Tapping into your Hidden Potential
8. Conclusion

The book clears all the myths and misinterpretations of Anxiety or Panic-Attacks. Like the "I am going crazy!" or the impending doom thought. It helps to clear all of the negative myths and misinterpretations we have, first. Then it teaches you the famous "One Move".
Ok, I will reveal to you a little bit on the One Move. We are always taught using coping techniques or tips to overcome or at least cope our Panic-Attacks or Anxiety. But the One Move does a different thing - it teaches you to DEMAND MORE. It explains to you why and such. I would really like to tell you about it but it would be a copyright infringement as the One Move is already a trademark product of it.

In Chapter 4, it teaches you how to apply that technique in various scenarios like when you're taking the train, plane or driving a car. It even has real case studies of people using them.
Then in Chapter 5, it gives you other tips on eliminating it like how Diet and Exercise do play a part. It also teaches you Distraction and the Thought Field Therapy. In the Diet section, it gives you a list of food or herbs that helps your condition.
For Chapter 6, an explanation of medication and other alternatives will be explained.
And lastly in Chapter 7, it reassures you on some information.

Overall, I feel the program is quite good. I did use the One Move technique and yes, it helped me. The information in the program pretty much explained nearly everything on coping, overcoming or curing your panic-attacks or anxiety. The price of the program is quite expensive (that's the disadvantage of this program) but reasonable. I mean if you were to visit your doctor and being prescribed with medication for a long-term which isn't really effective, compared to a program that do help you much effectively. Best part of all, they have a risk-free 8-weeks guarantee money back. If the product didn't work for you, you can just ask for a refund!

You can check out the program and learn more about it here:

Panic Away Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment